Sunday, June 21, 2009

Left Behind

There I was, merrily snapping away images of the Monkey King in the Summer Palace Long Corridor.



And suddenly, I seem to have misplaced my family. So I snapped a few more shots, including a striking Dragon boat steaming away.



What I didn’t realize until far later is that my beloved family was sailing away on that very boat. They somehow, um, forgot me. The guy at the front in the hat is brother Tom…

So I enjoyed some lovely quiet time soaking up the sun until we all found each other again. Plus we got the whole lost family member fire drill out of the way really, really early on.

1 comment:

  1. Good photos. I'm not sure about the fire drill. Shouldn't one of your group have discovered you were missing before the boat left? Unless you were the one responsible for counting noses. :-)

    ReplyDelete