Monday, June 22, 2009

The Great Wall

It's Great. We saw it at Badaling, the closest section to Beijing and so the most crowded.

We split into two groups; I went the with macho folks on the steeper and less crowded stretch.

Payton and Jeffrey raced to the top



I did my best to keep up



Chris was a few minutes behind us,



our marathoner Abby



and then DJ Gringo, who videographed his way up and back again.



Edward didn't quite make it to the top, going in the course of a ew steps from "I wanna go with the guys" to: "Daddy, I'm tired."



Fortunately he brought his personal bearer.

2 comments:

  1. I am so envious. Just seeing you all there is thrilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that's so exciting that you guys were on the GREAT WALL OF CHINA! I wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete